Belle X is an end-to-end mPERS
solution with industry-leading technology
Today, we’re introducing our newest Mobile Personal Emergency Response Systems (mPERS) device, Belle X, from our sister company, Freeus, connected through the TELUS network and available across Canada.
Belle X is an end-to-end mPERS solution with industry-leading technology that was developed to meet the need for an integrated and user-friendly personal emergency response system. Belle X allows subscribers to feel safe and secure, and gives them the confidence to live life independently, knowing they can easily get help with the press of a button.
Some of the key capabilities provided by the Belle X Include:
- Reliable North American coverage
- GPS and WiFi location services
- High definition, two-way voice communication
- Extended battery life of up to 16 days
- Caregiver app to monitor safety and activity
- The smallest and lightest device on the market
- Supported by award-winning monitoring in three languages, 24/7
Belle X and AI
The Belle X device also includes our groundbreaking artificial intelligence, our automated virtual assistant, AVA.
And what can AVA do?
- Enable each button press and fall events to be answered the instant the call is received at the monitoring center
- Direct emergency calls to our expert PERS operators, who can locate the user and get help on the way quickly.
- With AVA, our operators know exactly what the user needs from the moment they’re connected.
- Handle test calls quickly, allowing your customers to know that their devices are working in tip-top shape
If you’re interested in learning more about the Belle X, touch base with our team!
Get In Touch With Us!
Want to learn more about Armstrongs monitoring solutions in your industry?